The policy provides cover for loss of money in transit between the insured’s premises and bank or post office or other specified places occasioned by robbery, theft or any other fortuitous cause.
The policy also covers loss by burglary or housebreaking whilst money is retained at Insured’s premises in safe(s) or strong room.
BASIS OF SUMS INSURED
- Cash in transit form and to the bank
- Cash at hand during working hours
- Cash in hands of authorized persons
- Cash in safe after working hours
- Estimated annual carryings
- Radioactive contamination
- Consequential losses
- Losses due to the fraud/dishonesty of the employee of the insured
- Losses which are covered by other policies
- Shortages due to errors or omissions
- Postal Transit by unregistered mail
- Losses due to unattended vehicles
Note: Policy details given are indicative, not exhaustive. Please contact your nearest FICO office for further details.